Thursday, May 8, 2014

H20-agogo details....

My newest pattern is called H20-agogo.  It is a water bottle carrier in two sizes, with three adjustable strap lengths.  Ranging from shortish, shoulder, and cross-body lengths and two different widths, the carrier will accommodate most 16 and 20 ounce water/drink bottles.  I will start posting pictures this weekend.  The pattern will be available at the Knit & Stitch boutique and in my Ravelry store soon.

My thanks go out to Joanna and Teri, a couple of co-workers who agreed to be my models for the shoulder length strap and cross-body length strap respectively.  Their pictures will be included on my pattern page on Ravelry, so that folks can see how the carrier can be worn.

Come visit me at http://www.ravelry.com/stores/kraziknitz-by-paula this weekend to see my latest pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!