Sunday, January 1, 2017

I did it! I did it!.....

I did it! I tamed the Opadoo! I didn't think I 
would, so I didn't really plan for it completely. I made one project for each of the eight categories! Which are:

Hats and other head things

Hands and arm things
Shawl & stoles
Sweaters & garments

Kid & baby things (no toys)
Scarves, cowls &  other neck things
Feet & leg things
Toys, home & miscellaneous

I had to make a collage showing all 8 items and submit it before midnight yesterday.  I did it, but now I am tired.  I've got family coming,  but I wanted to say  "Happy New Year!" to anyone reading this blog. Have a great 2017 and Happy Knitting, as well!

Here is my collage.  I also had to list the pattern, designer, link to my project, and talk about the Opadoo challenge.  See you around Ravelry.......
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!