Saturday, August 11, 2018

New Collaboration with Sunshine Dye Works.

I have a new collaboration going with Scarlett of Sunshine Dyeworks. She was looking for a designer to work with and I was available, so we decided to try it.

I perused her lovely offerings and thought sunset colors since she is on the west coast of Florida. The working name is Sunset Beach, but may change at some point. I used this as the spring board for my design idea in the Initiate Knit Design Workshop. This is the mood board that I created, with images and words that inspired me.      
I chose colors that spoke of twilight, the special peace of sunset and promise of magic that can occur at the hours between day and night.
I chose Indian Summer, Sriracha-cha and Dana, which a pictured below. Stay tuned for swatches and further progress.





















































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!