Saturday, November 8, 2014

Back in port...

After a great cruise full of classes and much fiber to covet, I am posting a few pictures here. Some 300 cruisers from all over the U.S. & Canada joined us for lots of knitting and learning.  We had the fabulous Nicki Epstein teaching special classes, along with the ones being taught by myself and the other phenomenal teachers from the Knit & Stitch.  The primaries of Cascade Yarns also joined us on the cruise.

I will be adding two new free patterns from my cruise classes to my Ravelry store, as well as a bag that made its debut on the cruise.

I only took pictures when the on board supply cabinet was quiet, which did not occur too frequently.  The seas were rather rough the first couple of days, and I did not fair as well as on the first cruise two years ago, when we had lovely sailing weather.

So go to my Ravelry store at http://www.ravelry.com/stores/kraziknitz-by-paula to check out the latest additions.
A happy cruiser with her swag bag full of goodies!
Rumba Grande makes its debut at the Cascade Magnum table!

Table of fibery goodness!

Cascade Casablanca with some of my patterns made in that lovely self-striping yarn.

Another table with more fibery goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!