Monday, December 11, 2017

Sorry, I've been absent...

Sorry, I've been absent due to carpal tunnel issues which make typing and knitting difficult. Most of my limited knitting time has been spent on a secret project, which I will share once I have the go ahead from the publication. Yes, I'm going to have another project published, but can't tell you what, which publication or date yet.
Once the details are out I will share here. Until then I need to finish the sample, which is a little slower going than I wished, but I never know when I'll have a flare up. It just happened during the Indie Design Gift-A-Long this time, which has put a quash on many of my plans.
I'm hoping to be in "fighting shape" soon. I have so many things to knit for charity, but even they have had to take a back burner lately.  I'll have to extend my charity knitting deadline to my birthday, so that will give me extra time.
I'll be writing about some of my top charity knitting picks, as well as sharing info and pictures from my recent knitting cruise through the western Caribbean including Haiti, Jamaica, and  Mexico.
I taught classes, worked in the on board supply center and did social media for our group of over 300 knitters and crocheters.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!