Monday, June 11, 2018

Sea Oats Serenade Test Knitter Appreciation,...part two

In the last post about my excellent crew of test knitters, I profiled the pictures of five of the twelve. I am going to get the rest of them in this post on the countdown to releasing this pattern!

I finally had my photoshoot, so am completing the layout and getting looked over one more time by Heather Folkner of Crafty Ferret Tech Editing, before releasing it. I will be giving an exclusive discount to my newsletter subscribers, so you can sign up here. I will be sending out discount codes before the pattern release, so watch your inbox once you sign up.

Now on to the shameless praise and exhibiting of pictures from my test knitters, who have gone above and beyond in the pursuit of helping to test this pattern. So many beautiful colors were chosen from solids to speckled wonders, it really does show the versatility of this cowl.

Please review these pretties to see an example from each of the seven remaining test knitters.....

Andrea of Artistic Fibers rocking her cowl!S




This lovely cowl is from dimpls742

This from Pam aka knitziwhitzi
Mewmui models her cowl

This pretty blue from yarnsmithdori

a
This pretty purple is from aromanov


Yvonna13 first one done & got a prize



































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!