Thursday, June 28, 2018

A bit of Canova Beach Test Knitter Appreciation

I had a smaller pool of testers for my Canova Beach Capelet, but they did some awesome work. Some had never test knitted before and some were quite experienced, but all of them did great work.

We had more than our share of set backs! Illness, surgery and the challenges of shipping yarn to Europe put us way behind schedule as far as testing went.  These ladies were real troopers though, and I wanted to share some of their work here.

If you think you would like to be a test knitter, please follow this link and join my test knitter list. People on my test knitter list are notified 24 hours before I put out a general call for test knitters, so that they can apply first if it interests them.



Maria used fantasy fiber for sparkle and white bamboo to create foam, as if on breaking waves.

Suki had never done cables before, but now she's a pro!

Krista is wearing hers higher on her shoulders, like a draping cowl.
Giuseppina from Italy did a wonderful job! I love the way the colors pooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!