Friday, November 25, 2016

Knotions, December 2016..

I am about to have my first pattern published in an  online webzine called Knotions.  I am so excited and I can't wait.  It will be released December 3, 2016. You can find more information at Knotions, December 2016.

Now that I got all the ecstatic stuff done. (jumps up & down in an undignified manner)! Here's some additional information about the pattern. I mentioned the upcoming previously in a post, but I could not give specifics until I knew which issue it would be included in.  So much has happened since I retired and could give my design career more attention.

I am also humbled and appreciative and would like to thank Jody, editor at Knotions for taking a chance on me.  I am such a newbie to this part of designing.  I peppered her constantly with questions! She was so patient, kind and always answered so that even this babe to the business of publishing could understand. 

When you just have to have ruffles! Lots of girls love ruffles and can never have enough ruffles. If you want to indulge your inner "rufflista" or pamper that little girlie girl in your life, this backpack is for you. Cool buttons can help you express your sense of style to make this a one of a kind work of art. One two, chachacha!

The ruffles on these bags become quite sculptural once felted. The pack comes in two sizes, child and teen/adult.  The straps have two button holes, which if paired with multiple buttons makes it adjustable.  Adjustability allows for multiple wearers or one wearer that is growing. 


I am also including the picture that will be used in Knotions.  There will be more later once the pattern is actually published, but this is the one I can release for now. Without further ado, may I introduce you to ChaCha.  

Also a big thanks to my friend Teri, for allowing me to photograph her daughter Carla, and in other pictures her niece Nicole.  They were excellent models and most appreciated, especially since I have no young ladies of appropriate age in my family living close enough to impose upon for photo shoots.
My friend Teri's 6 yr. old Carla was a great model.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!