Friday, December 9, 2016

Latest Gift-A-Long 2016 projects on my needles currently...

I am currently finishing up my first shawl ever as part of the Shawl/Stole KAL. I chose Wraptastic from Stitchnerd Designs.  I have had more fun than I expected, so I will give it a thumbs up👍, as it was well written, had a lot of good tips and pictures showing how to read the wrap & turns. I chose a darkish denim blue Cascade 220 for my yarn and knitted it on US 9 needles.


I have also chosen to make Baguette Socks by Kirsten Hipsky (Two of Sticks Designs).  I am using 220 Cascade Superwash Sport in a dark green on US 2 (since I knit big).  It is slow going because of my carpal tunnel doesn't like little needles.  However, it is an excellent portable project for going to appointments and I hope to finish it before the end of the KAL for Giftalong 2016 Feet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!