Friday, December 2, 2016

Knotions, December 2016..has one of my patterns....ChaCha going live....WOOT!!!!

I just want to let everyone who reads this to go check out the new issue of Knotions.  You can find the patterns that will be in the issue going live December 3, at Knotions, December 2016.  There are 16 patterns and one of them is my ChaCha Backpack in two sizes.  There are additional pictures of the backpack appearing in the issue.  Those pictures and probably more will also be on my pattern page shortly, so that you can see both sizes and all the cute details.  My friend Teri's daugher Carla & niece Nicole modeled for me, since I have no young ladies in my immediate family who could fulfill that need.  The ladies were a blessing and were real troopers.


I am so excited about this, because it was my first ever submission to a magazine and it was selected.  I worked really hard on it and had no idea the amount of work that goes into a magazine submission.  Jody (the editor of Knotions) has been phenomenally helpful and patient with this newbie to the publishing world.  I will probably submit more ideas time goes on, but for right now I'm going to concentrate on some of the patterns that have taken a back seat to this project.  Keep your eyes peeled here for another new design soon..

I am partnering with someone to bring another design to life.  It should be a really fun knit.  That's all I'll say for now, because I'm still in the middle of the Indie Designer Gift-A-Long KAL. I am having a blast, and I will post more projects and hopefully more designer profiles before it's over.

Knit on!
Close up of ruffles on child size
Butterfly buttons add a touch of whimsy

Carla is modeling the child size



Nicole is modeling the teen/adult size
My friend's daughter Carla & niece Nicole  made lovely models
Cute flip flop buttons make this fun!
Close up of ruffles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!