Saturday, November 18, 2017

Trying a hat pattern by Ranée Mueller of Arabian Knits

One of the best parts of the GAL is trying other designers pattern!
Ranée Mueller of  ArabianKnits has these two great hats! And I'm going to knit one or both of them! Ziyad on the left and Spume on the right. Both knit worthy and use either worsted or bulky, which means quick to knit! Important for when making them for charities!
I do most of my knitting knitting for love between Thanksgiving and Valentines Day! Most people call it charity knitting, but I prefer knitting for love!
At this special time of year, it's my way of giving back to the world by helping others.
Anyone who knows me or has read my posts for long, knows I love doing things For The Children of Pineridge! They are my preferred group on Ravelry to knit for or donate to because their motto is "Do what makes your heart sing!"
I love to knit hats, but like to change it up now and again with a new pattern!
Both have visual interest with spiraling stitches or cables! I need more practice with cables always!
Support a new to you indie designer! You might find some new favorites!
💖

Photo credit: Ranée Mueller of ArabianKnits


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!