Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Adopt an owl

One of my owls recently retired from her glamorous job as a shop model.  She has been thoroughly loved for the last year or so, but now has a desire to become a one person owl.  I will be putting her up for adoption through this blog.  Her new person must reside within the U.S., due to high postage costs these days.  Sorry about that, because I do see that visitors from across the world do occasionally stop in to my little corner of the net.  I may decide to send a pattern to someone, in lieu of sending my little owl (that way they can make their own), if they are not in the U.S., but would otherwise make a suitable adoptive parent. More info on adopting this owl soon.  I will be posting her picture and requirements for being an adoptive parent.  Stay tuned to this blog for further information.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!