Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Just an update....new patterns & Rosie's travel...

I currently have several patterns in development and will be releasing them soon.  Some will be free patterns..so keep your eyes here or in my Ravelry group for news of when they will be published.  I may decide to offer group members a special discount to any new patterns that I will be adding to my store, but I'll let members know at a later date.

Rosie has left Florida to go live in her new home in the Midwest.  She will now live in a place that has more seasons, than Florida Winter (about 3 months when temperatures are below 80) and Florida Summer (about 9  months when temperatures are above 80).  She was excited about going, and starting a new adventure.  I'll post here if I hear from her.

Have a lovely and safe July 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!