Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Introducing Rosie

This is Rosie, one of the shop models for my pattern Owlizabeth.  She was always one of the quieter ones and a bit shy.  She has tired of the hustle and bustle of shop life, and desires to retire somewhere a bit less busy.  Her hobbies are simple.  She likes to read, watch television, and relax when she's not on duty.  She's had enough of life by the beach and would like to try something new.

I offered her assistance by offering to field adoption requests, since my typing skills are a bit better than hers.  She has given me permission to post a thread in my Ravelry group, but for a limited time.
I will open a thread so that prospective adopters can tell her "why they would be the perfect host for her retirement years" in 20 words or less.  She and I, along with some of her other friends will narrow down the field, before she makes her final decision. 

As stated before, the receiving adopter will need to live in the US, due to postage expenses being so high on international shipping.  However, if a likely person from outside the US is chosen, we will gift them a pattern.  In this way, they may create a lovely owl of their own.  She knows it's not the same, but like most retirees she is on a fixed income and travel expenses are not in her budget.  She wanted me to apologize for the inconvenience, but she is sure any owl created in her likeness would be just as lovely and sweet as she is.

So without further ado, may I introduce Rosie.  Keep watching here and on my Ravelry group, as we will be posting the date shortly for the thread with beginning and ending times.  My Ravelry group name is easy to remember KraziKnitz by Paula.  We'll see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!