Sunday, June 12, 2016

Retirement Sale #2 & Owl Adoption update

This sale is happening now in my Ravelry store at http://www.ravelry.com/stores/kraziknitz-by-paula.  A flat discount of 20% on all patterns sales until 06/20/2016.  I'll have one more type of sale before the end of the month.  I haven't decided what type of sale it will be.  If you have any suggestions, you can leave your comments below and I will take them under consideration.

I am still working out the particulars of the owl adoption, but should have more info in a day or so.  I may have a special thread on my group at Ravelry to reply to, since from there I can private message the lucky adoptive parent from there.  I may have to limit the number of applications, but I am still working on how to make it fair for everyone who would like to apply.  She's a special girl and I want her to get a good home.

I want to keep everyone's information safe and secure.  Doing the notification and obtaining personal information, such as mailing address, etc. might be easier from Ravelry due to the private messaging feature, instead of this little blog where anyone might see it.  We all must be extra careful these days.  It's a shame it has to be that way, but it is our world these days.  Don't get me started on that subject......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Leave them here!